We received the Accreditation Certificate No. AC 226 issued by the Polish Accreditation Center
On 01/09/2022, Intercert Global sp.z o.o. received the accreditation certificate No. AC 226 issued by Polskie Centrum Akredytacji (Polish Center for Accreditation). This certificate confirms compliance with the requirements of the PN-EN ISO / IEC 17065: 2013-03 standard. The scope of accreditation covers three regulations.
1. Regulation (EU) 2016/425 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 March 2016 on personal protective equipment and repealing Council Directive 89/686 / EEC in modules B, C2, D. The scope covers the following product groups:
- hand and arm protection equipment,
- equipment providing protection against heat [<100oC],
- equipment providing protection against heat [> 100oC and fire and flame],
- respiratory protection equipment,
- equipment protecting against mechanical hazards,
- equipment protecting against substances and mixtures which are hazardous to health,
- specialized areas of competence: firefighter clothes, diving protection equipment.
2. Directive 2006/42 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 May 2006 on machinery, amending Directive 95/16 / EC in the EC-type examination module.
The scope covers the following product groups:
- Portable wood chainsaws.
3. Directive 2014/30 / EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of February 26 on the harmonization of the laws of the Member States relating to electromagnetic compatibility in module B - EU-type examination. The scope includes electrical and electronic devices.